Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The 3 of Us... BNS


UNAGI!! hahaha... Shaleen's favourite word currently... i just say EEL!

My egg mayo...

Bryan's Salmon thgy... it looks damn fresh na?


Face 1...

Face 2...


Ah... finally... Face 3..


Me & Shaleen... this was supposed to be an outting to "release stress"along with her bday outting.


Go for it, babe. Now u know what you keep sayin tastes like. Hahah...


At the bowling alley.. I told them i suck at it but they insisted.


Shaleen, bowling...

Mr. I Can Beat Ur Ass At Bowling Anytime. =D


See! I told u! This was jz afta i "CHARGED" at it, according to Shaleen. I didnt CHARGE at it! They were laughing their asses off right about this time.
Anyways, i had a good time with them. Been a while since i last went out so this was fun. The 2 best friends of mine. =)

~DJ~

No comments: