Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday.

Assembly today. Chemistry 1st two periods. She got pissed cos we didnt do the trial paper so she started askin us for the answer 1 by 1. Sejarah, BM... same ol same ol... Actually everythg today was pretty much the usual. Just a very stressed out day for me. Today it hit me. We have... 13 more days. Thats it. 13 days to SPM, damn it.. That sucks ass.. SO...... Im not goin to school 2mrw. Stayin home to study...


I had a nap this afternoon. I dreamt about "you". I dreamt that.. We had to go our seperate ways. It was awful. Because at this point in my life, i can say that the world, MY world is a better place with you in it.

>>> I may not call you every night, but when i do, i hate hanging up. I love to hear the sound of your voice..
>>> I may not say it quite as much as i should, but when i say i love you, darlin, that means for good.
>>> I may not do everything right, but everythg i do, i do it for you.
>>> If you asked me to sing you a song, i would sing this to you :

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.

Yes, you're lovely ... Never, ever change.
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it ?
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight.



Me be lovin u long time. =)

~DJ~

No comments: